EPISODE 140: SHOW NOTES
If you’re looking for experience or a way to combat imposter syndrome, this episode has the answer! In this episode I am sharing how to use free work to fast track your success.
We cover how to get started offering free work aka work done in exchange for a testimonial. Plus, I give you tips on wowing these clients and how to determine when you’ve done enough free work.
If you’re in the early stages of your business, check out the Get Legit Kit! Get Legit is a 5 day bootcamp designed to help you launch your business with a solid foundation. Go here to learn more!
Thanks for spending time with me today! Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group to connect with other moms starting their freelance business. You don’t have to do this alone! Talk to you there!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- How to use free work (aka work done in exchange for a testimonial!)
- What type of projects are good for this type of work,
- Tips on wowing your testimonial clients and,
- How to determine when you’ve done enough free work
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- In the early stages of your business? check out the Get Legit Kit!
- Join the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group here!
- Don’t miss my last episode with OTO student Kristen Dawn Smith on how she went from discouraged virtual assistant to 5 clients in 5 weeks!
**This post on free work may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**