EPISODE 145: SHOW NOTES
I’m going to say something you that might surprise you but when it comes to starting and growing your freelance business, relationships are the number one thing to focus on. In this episode I am sharing why relationships are the key to growing your business.
We’re covering what relationships you should focus on (we’re not just talking to potential clients!) and how to build these key relationships. The truth is that the relationships you build will be the defining factors on how your business grows so let’s do this right!
Thanks for spending time with me today! Find your mentors and accountability partners in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind FB group where there are other mamas starting and growing their freelance businesses!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- Why relationships are the key to starting and growing your freelance business,
- What relationships you should focus on (we’re not just talking to potential clients!), and
- How to build these key relationships so you can build your business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out my free resources HERE
- Join the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group HERE
- Don’t miss our last episode with OTO student Lindsay White on how she is earning 6 figures a year as a freelancer!
**This post on relationships being key may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**