EPISODE 161: SHOW NOTES
Forty days – that’s how long it took Sarah Randel to go from overwhelmed to booked out in her freelance business! In this month’s success story episode, Sarah is sharing her story and how she landed 6 clients in the first 40 days of her business.
We chat about where Sarah’s confidence comes from, what daily mantra she uses, how she learned social media strategy, and what her mom life looks like now!
Born and raised in San Antonio, TX, Sarah Randel is a mom of 3 kids! Her oldest daughter is almost 4 years old, her second daughter is 17 months old, and her son is 5 months old. Sarah is a former 4th grade teacher and has been married to husband for almost 6 years!
Want to hear more Success Stories from my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked? Just click here!
Thanks for joining us today! Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind to connect with other freelancing moms! Can’t wait to chat with you there.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- Where Sarah get her confidence,
- What her daily mantra is and who it’s from,
- How Sarah learned social media strategy (as a former teacher!) and
- What she did to land 6 clients in her first 40 days
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Sarah here and on Instagram
- Want to hear more Success Stories from my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked? Just click here!
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Vidya Ravi on not letting excuses hold you back
**This post about 6 clients in 40 days may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**