EPISODE 144: SHOW NOTES
If you’ve wondered if you can reach 6 figures a year ($100,000) as a freelancer, wonder no longer! On this episode I am chatting with OTO student, Lindsay White, on how she reached 6 figures as a freelancer.
Lindsay is a freelance marketing consultant who helps her clients to build and execute strategic marketing plans! We talk through her journey from quitting her job, to starting her freelance business, having her son, and how she is earning 6 figures a year while working 20 hours per week with 4 clients.
Want to hear more Success Stories from my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked? You can listen or read more HERE!
Thanks for hanging out with us today! Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group to brainstorm your soft skills and ask all your questions. Talk to you soon!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- Lindsay’s journey from quitting her job to starting her freelance business,
- How Lindsay managed her business after having her son,
- What services she offers her clients, and
- How she is earning 6 figures a year while working 20 hours per week with 4 clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Lindsay here, on Instagram, or on Facebook
- Ready to learn what soft skills you have? Grab a seat at my free workshop HERE
- Learn more about Julie Stoian’s Offer Cure program here!
- Don’t miss our listen episode with Cathy Olson on becoming a triple threat marketer
**This post about a wahm success story may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**