EPISODE 182: SHOW NOTES
Leigh Ann Zerr is a former high school French & English teacher, now a booked-out copywriter serving mission-driven entrepreneurs with VIP days. In this month’s WAHM success story episode, Leigh Ann shares how she made the pivot from teacher to freelance copywriter and then from offering retainers to VIP days.
You’re going to love hearing all about Leigh Ann’s relatable journey and what she’s created over the last two years. If you’re considering offering VIP days or copywriting, you won’t want to miss this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Leigh Ann went from high school teacher to freelance copywriter,
- Why she wanted to pivot from offering retainers to VIP days,
- How she pivoted from retainers to VIP days,
- The mindset blocks she has encountered along the way, and
- Where she sees her business growing in the next 6 months!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Leigh Ann on Instagram, in her Facebook group, or her website!
- Learn more about the 5 day jumpstart program, Get Legit and Quit, HERE
- Want to hear more Success Stories from my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked? Just click here!
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
**This post about retainers to VIP days may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**