EPISODE 160: SHOW NOTES
Vidya Ravi was tired of hustling to work and missing so many moments with her son so she launched a freelance business in hopes to get the best of both worlds. In this episode, Vidya shares how she has built her Facebook Ads business despite all the excuses she could have used.
Vidya shares how she improved her skills, scaled her prices, and dealt with racist remarks from potential clients about her pricing and living in India. Listen in as Vidya shares her story and be ready to take action on your own freelance business.
Let myself and Vidya know what you got from this episode over on Instagram! Thanks for listening today!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Vidya built her Facebook Ads business despite all the excuses she had,
- What Vidya says to potential clients when they question her prices,
- How to learn more about Facebook ads, and
- The one thing you need to land high paying clients!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Vidya on her website
- Learn more about Facebook Ads with Vidya’s $37 offer HERE
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
- Don’t miss our last episode on becoming a Director of Marketing with Lindsay White
**This post about excuses holding you back may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**