EPISODE 132: SHOW NOTES
Stealing the habits of the successful students in my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked is one of the smartest things you can do when starting your freelance business. Why? Because I’ve yet to see someone not accomplish their goals if they are doing these 5 things!
Tune into this episode so you can nearly guarantee your own success! I’m covering how to make decisions in your business early on and why jumping in and getting started asap works. Plus, I share how the successful OTO students are using the online community to reach their goals, replace their full time incomes, and quit their jobs.
Thanks for listening today! Let me know what you learned by sending me a DM on Instagram (@micala.quinn) Talk there!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to make decisions in your business early on,
- Why jumping in and getting started asap works so well, and
- How successful OTO students are using the online community to reach their goals, replace their full time incomes, and quit their jobs!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out the NEW Live Free Shop at MicalaQuinn.com/shop
- Don’t miss the last opening of the year of Overwhelmed to Overbooked! You can join starting on Sept 16!
- Come hang out with me on instagram or in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group!
- Don’t miss last week’s episode with what to fix in your business so you can land your first or next client
**This post about successful OTO students may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**