EPISODE 158: SHOW NOTES
Tammy Lensing saw a need in her client’s businesses – they weren’t seeing the results they wanted from launching their digital products – and decided to fill that need with a new marketing tactic – running challenges! Not only has this pivot exploded her monthly income, her clients are so happy with their results that they are running challenges every month. In this episode, Tammy shares how to help your client’s run challenges that convert!
We cover Tammy’s story from starting a VA business in 1998 (!) to running a brick and mortar business with her husband to then pivoting into FB ads before landing on becoming a Challenge Launch Strategist. Plus, how you can help your client’s run challenges to boost their monthly revenue and generate excitement for their brands!
Thank you for being here today – talk to you soon!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tammy’s story from starting a VA business in 1998 to owning a brick and mortar to where she is now,
- How Tammy became a Challenge Launch Strategist, and
- How you can help your client’s run challenges to boost their monthly revenue and generate excitement for their brands!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Tammy on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more about Tammy’s course, Convert with Challenges, HERE!
- Connect with me on Instagram @Micala.Quinn!
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
- Don’t miss our last success story episode with Amber Kindler on quadrupling her teacher income!
**This post about run challenges may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**