EPISODE 74: SHOW NOTES
In this episode we’re talking about how to recognize excuses and don’t worry, we all make them so this is not a shaming episode! I’m even sharing some of the excuses I catch myself in right now and how I’m deciding to accept them or change them.
My goal with this episode is to help you become aware of excuses you may be making, recognize if excuses are holding you back and then to give you tools to stop making them so you can achieve your goals!
I’m also talking about one of my favorite solutions to one of my excuses — Homechef! Go to MicalaQuinn.com/dinner to get $30 off your first box. Let me know what you think when you try it!
Thanks for spending this time with me today! Click here to sign up for my upcoming workshop on October 14. You don’t want to miss it. Also, let me know what excuses you’re working through over in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group! I love to hear your takeaways!
**This post about how to recognize excuses may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
Yes — it is possible!
This FREE 5-day email course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- how to become aware of excuses you may be making,
- how to recognize if excuses are holding you back, and
- 4 tips to stop making excuses so you can achieve your goals
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks for participating in our giveaway! You guys made September so fun! Winners will be announced via FB live the first week of October.
- Go to MicalaQuinn.com/dinner to get $30 off your first box of Homechef!
- Click here to sign up for my upcoming workshop on October 14!
- Learn more about my paid program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked here.