EPISODE 34: SHOW NOTES
Should I start a passion business or one that is guaranteed to be profitable?
Can I do both?
I answer both of these questions in this episode of the Live Free podcast! My goal for this episode is to help you gain clarity and get unstuck from taking those first steps in starting the business that will change your life!
After listening to this episode, head over to the Live Free Facebook group and let us know how you will combine your passion with freelancing! And if you’re enjoying the podcast, write us a review on iTunes!
Thanks for listening and talk to you soon!
**This post about passion vs. profitability may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
Yes — it is possible!
This FREE 5-day email course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- why freelancing is the quickest way to reach your goals of being home with your kiddos
- how to combine freelancing with your interests and passions
- how to get unstuck from deciding your next step in leaving your soul-sucking job!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out my free resources here
- Ready to start? Join the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program
- Write a review here! Just click Ratings & Reviews, then Write a Review!