EPISODE 162: SHOW NOTES
What do you do when you aren’t getting any responses when pitching yourself to potential clients? In this episode I am sharing how to troubleshoot this problem so you can start getting responses!
You’ll learn the essential pieces to a pitch email, how to identify what’s not working (using data!), and how you can continue to tweak your pitching process so you can land more clients. This is a 2-part episode and in this first part, we are talking about what to do if you aren’t getting responses when you respond to a job posting or job lead. Don’t miss part 2 where I’ll cover the same topic but when you cold pitch a potential client!
I can’t wait to chat with you over in the Live Free Mastermind Fb group – join me there! Thanks for listening!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- What to do if you aren’t getting responses when pitching yourself to job leads,
- How to look at your pitch and identify what could be going wrong,
- My favorite tool to track how well an email pitch is received, and
- How to tweak your pitching process based on the feedback you’re getting
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Mailtracker (the paid version) here!
- Come hang out with me on Instagram!
- Watch my workshop on what a freelancer is and how I quit my 9-5! Grab a seat HERE
- Don’t miss the last success story episode on how Sarah Randel booked herself out in under 40 days
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
**This post about responses when pitching may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**