EPISODE 43: SHOW NOTES
Are you ready to land clients on LinkedIn? Don’t worry, I wasn’t either, at least not before talking with Becky Mollenkamp!
On this episode of the Live Free Podcast, Becky Mollenkamp share the benefits of using LinkedIn for freelancers, the three things you should do if you’re new to LinkedIn, and how to attract and land your ideal clients!
She even shares how her approach is super friendly to introverts!
Thanks for listening! Check out the show notes for the links and resources mentioned in this episode and head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind to let me know how you’re implementing what you learned today! Talk to you soon!
**This post about LinkedIn may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- the 3 things to do if you are new to LinkedIn,
- how to attract and land corporate clients, and
- how to price your services for corporate clients
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Becky’s course here!
- The book Becky recommended – Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program!