EPISODE 44: SHOW NOTES
Are you afraid to make mistakes as a new business owner? Making mistakes isn’t fun but it does show that you are putting yourself out there and LEARNING!
In this episode I share the 6 mistakes I made when I first started my freelance business and what you can do to make sure you don’t make the same ones!
Scroll down for all the links and resources I mentioned and then head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind to share what mistakes you’re making and how you’re learning from them! Thanks for listening and I’ll talk to you soon, Mama!
**This post about learning from your mistakes may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- why making mistakes isn’t necessarily a bad thing,
- how to grow in confidence in the services you provide (check out episode 9 too!) and
- why personal development is so important!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find my Amazon recommendations here!
- My favorite books are:
- My must-listen podcasts are:
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program!