EPISODE 125: SHOW NOTES
If you’ve been thinking that you don’t have any skills to be a freelancer, this is the PERFECT episode for you! In this episode I am walking you through my method on how to identify the skills you already have that translate into a freelance business. You DO have skills that business owners want and need!
Grab a pen and paper for this episode so you can go through the exercises with me. Share what you find (and any questions!) over in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind!
Have you been waiting to join Overwhelmed to Overbooked since we last opened? This week is your chance! We are doing a flash opening from Wed, July 22 through Fri, July 24 at midnight CST. Join here!
In this episode, we cover:
- The exact steps to take to identify your skills as a freelancer,
- How to uncover your soft skills and what service they apply to,
- What skills business owners are looking for, and
- How to identify the overlap of your hard skills, soft skills, and social skills
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Facebook or Instagram
- Don’t miss last week’s episode on how to design a website that books clients with Mackenzie Mader
- Ready to join the only program you need to start a profitable freelance business from home? Join Overwhelmed to Overbooked here!
More about The Live Free Podcast:
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
**This post about identify the skills may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**