EPISODE 175: SHOW NOTES
Have you thought about becoming a social media manager but aren’t sure what it entails or if you know enough? Over the next few weeks we’re taking a deep dive into the different services you can offer as a freelancer and in this episode we’re talking all about becoming a social media manager and strategist!
I cover what a social media manager is, what they do for their clients, why clients hire social media managers, who hires social media managers, and more!
If you are just getting started and not sure what service you want to offer, this episode is for you! If you’re looking for a service to pivot to, social media management may be for you!
Thank you for listening today! Let me know what you thought of this episode over on Instagram @Micala.Quinn! Talk to you there!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- What a social media manager is,
- What social media managers do for their clients,
- How a social media manager differs from a social media strategist and if you can be both,
- Who hires social media managers, and
- An overview of the details you need to know to start offering this service!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Grab the Ultimate Freelance Starter Kit HERE!
- Don’t miss the previous episode in this series about becoming a virtual assistant!
- Listen to episode 140 to learn how to use free work to fast track your success
- Listen to these success stories from women in my program that are social media managers!
- Join my program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked, HERE
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
**This post about how to become a social media manager may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**