EPISODE 120: SHOW NOTES
Another month, another amazing success story from an Overwhelmed to Overbooked student! This month I am chatting with Kaci Ackerman on how she was furloughed due to COVID-19, found and joined OTO, and then replaced her full time income before her boss called her to return to work. Yes, Kaci is crushing it!
Kaci and I talk about the steps she took to land her first client just two weeks after she purchased the course, what her mindset is around discovery calls and learning new skills, and where she sees her busy growing from here. If you haven’t started your freelance business yet, this episode will give you that little push to just do it already!
If you want to see more success stories from the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Success Stories HERE!
For more information on the most comprehensive freelance program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked, click HERE!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why being furloughed was the catalyst for change for her,
- The steps she took to land her first client just two weeks after she purchased the course,
- What her mindset is around discovery calls and learning new skills,
- Where she sees her busy growing from here, and
- What her advice is for anyone getting started!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Kaci on Facebook or Instagram
- You can book a call with Kaci here
- Join Overwhelmed to Overbooked here!
**This post about a wahm success story may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**