EPISODE 131: SHOW NOTES
Are you stuck trying to land your first or next client? In this episode I’m sharing two easy fixes for the common mistakes I see people make when trying to land their first client!
We are covering how to identify why you haven’t landed a client, what to do to fix what your problem may be, and what not to say on a discovery call.
Thanks for hanging out with me today! Share this episode with your friends! There are so many moms waiting to discover freelancing and I’d be so happy for you to help me spread the word.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to identify why you haven’t landed a client,
- What to do to fix what your problem may be, and
- What NOT to say on a discovery call (that I used to say!)
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Come hang out with me on instagram or in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group!
- Wouldn’t it be great to quit your job by Christmas or have a full time income added? This is possible but you have to get started today! Check out our flash sale of OTO happening Sept 16-18!
- Don’t miss last week’s success story episode with Jessica Romero!
**This post about two ways to fix may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**