EPISODE 156: SHOW NOTES
Nothing is guaranteed – in life or in business! There may come a time that one of your clients wants to end their services with you and I want you to be prepared. In this episode I am sharing 4 things to do when you need to find replacement clients asap!
We cover why freelancing is more stable than a traditional 9-5 job, how to learn from each client and avoid losing clients, and why losing clients happens! This is a must listen episode for anyone who is trying to land clients or grow their business.
In this new series on the podcast, I am giving you solutions to common problems you may face as a freelancer! Have something you want me to cover? Let me know in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group or over on Instagram!
Thank you for being here today – talk to you soon!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- 4 things you can do to find replacement clients ASAP,
- Why freelancing is more stable than a traditional 9-5 job,
- How to learn from each client and avoid losing clients, and
- Why losing clients happens and how to be prepared if and when it does!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Watch my free workshop HERE! I’ll walk you through the freelance industry and help you get started today!
- Connect with me on Instagram @Micala.Quinn!
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
- Don’t miss our last episode on using data to grow your business (and your clients’!) with Jennifer Grayeb
**This post about finding replacement clients may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**