EPISODE 156: SHOW NOTES
Nothing is guaranteed – in life or in business! There may come a time that one of your clients wants to end their services with you and I want you to be prepared. In this episode I am sharing 4 things to do when you need to find replacement clients asap!
We cover why freelancing is more stable than a traditional 9-5 job, how to learn from each client and avoid losing clients, and why losing clients happens! This is a must listen episode for anyone who is trying to land clients or grow their business.
In this new series on the podcast, I am giving you solutions to common problems you may face as a freelancer! Have something you want me to cover? Let me know in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group or over on Instagram!
Thank you for being here today – talk to you soon!
In this episode, we cover:
- 4 things you can do to find replacement clients ASAP,
- Why freelancing is more stable than a traditional 9-5 job,
- How to learn from each client and avoid losing clients, and
- Why losing clients happens and how to be prepared if and when it does!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Watch my free workshop HERE! I’ll walk you through the freelance industry and help you get started today!
- Connect with me on Instagram @Micala.Quinn!
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
- Don’t miss our last episode on using data to grow your business (and your clients’!) with Jennifer Grayeb
**This post about finding replacement clients may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**