EPISODE 110: SHOW NOTES
Are you waiting for your fear to subside to take that leap, build that business or follow that dream? In this episode we are talking about how fear is normal and it’s not going away BUT it isn’t the boss of you or me!
Jennifer Allwood is on the show to share how we can start handling our fears and the difference between courage and confidence. Jennifer has found freedom in her business, her time, her finances, and most importantly, her faith, through years of releasing more and more over to God. What started as a desire to help pull her family out of financial desperation became a calling to help other women find the courage to do the same.
In this episode, she shares her own journey to success and the fears she had to push through. Plus, what we can focus on during a period of economic uncertainty. You won’t want to miss this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- How we can start handling our fears so they don’t stop us,
- The difference between courage and confidence, and
- What we can focus on during a period of economic uncertainty
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook or Instagram
- Find Jennifer’s new book – Fear is Not the Boss of You – HERE!
- Overwhelmed to Overbooked is open until May 1st at midnight! Join the program or learn more HERE!
**This post about fear is not the boss may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**