EPISODE 40: SHOW NOTES
Would you love to add Facebook Ads Management to your services but not sure where you’d start?
Not only does Meg share the free resource you should start with but also her best advice on getting traction in a new niche.
Learn more about Meg here and let us know if you’d like another episode like this by writing a review! Thanks for listening!
**This post about facebook ads may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- how to START as a Facebook Ads manager
- why finding your pay rate takes time, and
- what free resource you should use to learn about Facebook Ads
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Meg’s courses here!
- Listen to Meg’s podcast, FamilyPreneur: Parent Entrepreneurs Raising KidPreneurs
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program