EPISODE 256 SHOW NOTES
Happy Monday, and happy summer! On today’s episode, I am chatting with Anna Bradley. Anna is a LFA alum who is sharing about how she pivoted her freelancing business to premium services as a Dubsado specialist. Anna joined the Live Free Academy in 2019. She was a homeschool mom with a part-time work schedule and was struggling to juggle it all. She started her freelance business to be able to travel abroad with her husband and gain back time with her kids.
Anna dabbled in general VA work and social media management, but she quickly niched down to Dubsado setups. She fell in love with the CRM tool when she used it to simplify processes for her own business.
Anna shares about the freedom and flexibility that come with running an online business and how she is even able to work from her favorite travel destination, Italy. She also shares how she got clients as a beginner, how she gained the skills that make her a Dubsado specialist, and how she stays consistent with networking.
There is now a 12 month payment plan option! You can get started in the Live Free Academy today for just $147! Head over to go.micalaquinn.com to get all of the details and to get started!
In this episode, we cover:
- Anna’s story to freelancing and how her business has pivoted to a premium service with Dubsado setups
- How Anna landed clients as a beginner and how she continues to stay booked
- Tips on how to use Dubsado in your own freelancing business
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Anna on her website or Instagram!
- Are you ready to go to summer camp too, Mama? Check out the Social Media Manager skills camp starting TODAY! Check out the details and sign up here: www.micalaquinn.com/camp-smm
- There is a new 12 month payment plan option on the Live Free Academy. You can get started today for just $147! Check it out at go.micalaquinn.com
- Head over to www.micalaquinn.com/shop to check out the new template shop!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Check out the new resources added to the website to help you kickstart your freelance journey! Check those out at: www.micalaquinn.com/resources
Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
New to the idea of freelancing? Learn more HERE.
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE! Thank you!
- Enroll in the Live Free Academy HERE!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
This post about about a WAHM Success Story journey to freelancing may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**