EPISODE 255 SHOW NOTES
Hey there! Happy Monday! On today’s episode, I am chatting with Amy Powell. Amy is a LFA alum who is sharing more about her journey to freelancing today. She has an inspiring story of persistence and determination to work in a new environment and have the flexibility and freedom that freelancing provides.
Amy shares more about her background at her previous job and how she was looking for something different after she had her son. She shares more how she got started, landed clients, and her days as an Executive Assistant.
I hope you are inspired by Amy’s story! I’d love to hear what you thought of today’s conversation on Instagram (@micala.quinn)!
***Are you ready to go to summer camp too, Mama? Check out the Social Media Manager Skills Camp starting on June 5! Check out the details and sign up here: www.micalaquinn.com/camp-smm***
There is now a 12 month payment plan option! You can get started in the Live Free Academy today for just $147! Head over to go.micalaquinn.com to get all of the details and to get started!
In this episode, we cover:
- Amy’s journey to freelancing
- More about her background at her previous job and how she longed for the freedom and flexibility that freelancing provides
- How Amy landed clients and now works as an Executive Assistant
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Amy on Instagram: @helloamypowell
- Are you ready to go to summer camp too, Mama? Check out the Social Media Manager skills camp starting on June 5! Check out the details and sign up here: www.micalaquinn.com/camp-smm
- There is a new 12 month payment plan option on the Live Free Academy. You can get started today for just $147! Check it out at go.micalaquinn.com
- Head over to www.micalaquinn.com/shop to check out the new template shop!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Check out the new resources added to the website to help you kickstart your freelance journey! Check those out at: www.micalaquinn.com/resources
Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
New to the idea of freelancing? Learn more HERE.
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE! Thank you!
- Enroll in the Live Free Academy HERE!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
This post about about a WAHM Success Story journey to freelancing may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**