EPISODE 254 SHOW NOTES
Happy Monday! On today’s episode, I am chatting with Emilee Gisler. Emilee is an LFA alum who joined just 6 months ago during her maternity leave and is fully booked out! She set a goal of not returning to work after her maternity leave and she accomplished it. She shares more about how she was able to surpass her previous income all while working from home!
Emilee has a background as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) and made it her goal to work with clients in that field as well. She even has her old boss as a current client of hers!
She shares how she structures her days as a WAHM with three young kids, how she landed clients, and her plans going forward in her business. Emilee’s story is an inspiring one so be sure to tune in to hear more!
I’d love to hear what you thought of today’s conversation on Instagram (@micala.quinn)!
***Are you ready to go to summer camp too, Mama? Check out the Social Media Manager Skills Camp starting on June 5! Check out the details and sign up here: www.micalaquinn.com/camp-smm***
There is now a 12 month payment plan option! You can get started in the Live Free Academy today for just $147! Head over to go.micalaquinn.com to get all of the details and to get started!
In this episode, we cover:
- How Emilee didn’t have to return to work after maternity leave
- How Emilee found her niche using her background as a Physical Therapy Assistant and is now booked out with her ideal client
- More about the Social Media Manager Summer Skills Camp starting on June 5!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Emilee on Instagram: @emilee.virtualservices
- Are you ready to go to summer camp too, Mama? Check out the Social Media Manager skills camp starting on June 5! Check out the details and sign up here: www.micalaquinn.com/camp-smm
- There is a new 12 month payment plan option on the Live Free Academy. You can get started today for just $147! Check it out at go.micalaquinn.com
- Head over to www.micalaquinn.com/shop to check out the new template shop!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Check out the new resources added to the website to help you kickstart your freelance journey! Check those out at: www.micalaquinn.com/resources
Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
New to the idea of freelancing? Learn more HERE.
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE! Thank you!
- Enroll in the Live Free Academy HERE!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
This post about about how a WAHM Success Story replaced her income while on maternity leave may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**