EPISODE 54: SHOW NOTES
Whether you’re just now exploring the idea of being a freelancer or you’re experienced, the steps shared in this episode are for you!
Sarah Noked is on the show to share her 4 step process to double your virtual assistant income and to talk about what an OBM is and how to become one!
If you haven’t yet started your freelancing business, these steps are so important to learn and if you have a freelancing business, these steps are ones to implement ASAP!
Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me! Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind to continue this chat!
**This post about the 4 steps to double your income may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- the 4 steps you need to take to double your income as a VA,
- whether or not you should specialize or niche down in your services, and
- who can become a certified OBM
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Sarah’s OBM certification program HERE
- Grab my newest free resource – my 7 steps to build a profitable freelance business HERE
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program!