EPISODE 124: SHOW NOTES
If you’ve been around here long then you’ve probably heard me say that you absolutely do not need a website to start landing clients as a freelancer! But how do you know when it’s time to invest time and money into a website? And how do you design one that will work for your service-based business?
On this episode, Mackenzie Mader is back to help answer these questions and more. We are covering how to know when it’s time to get a website, what the purpose of your website should be, and the positive and negatives of hiring a web design vs. using website templates.
By the end of this episode you will know exactly what to do to get your website started when the time is right!
Thanks for listening! Don’t miss episode 80 where we talk about how Mackenzie scaled her service-based business to $10k months. DM with your questions or post in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group. I’m here to help.
In this episode, we cover:
- How to know when it’s time to invest in a website,
- What the purpose of your website should be, and
- The positive and negatives of hiring a web design vs. using website templates
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Mackenzie’s website templates HERE
- Check out the previous episodes Mackenzie has been on:
- The book Mackenzie mentioned is HERE
- Connect with Mackenzie on Instagram
**This post about design a website may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**