EPISODE 271 SHOW NOTES
Happy Monday! Today, I’m chatting with Lindsay White and she’s updating us on things she’s noticing in the corporate world right now – current trends and remote freelancing opportunities. Lindsay is a Director of Marketing with a corporate background, and she’s been in the freelancing space for 5 years now. Lindsay has been an absolute success since she left her corporate job and earns six figures a year! If you’d like to learn more about her freelancing journey, you can check out episode 144 and episode 159.
In today’s episode, Lindsay shares the ebbs and flows of her marketing business over the past several years. She shares how she pulled her business back a bit to accommodate the needs of her family. She tailored her business to what she needed it to be and was still able bring in a steady flow of income.
This year, she jumped back in, got some momentum, and noticed a higher demand for freelancers in the corporate world. Lindsay shares who is hiring freelancers, why it benefits them to hire a freelancer, and how you can connect with them.
You don’t want to miss this one, and if you have any more questions for Lindsay, DM me and I’ll convince her come back on to share her insights!
In this episode, we cover:
- New and remote opportunities for freelancers in the corporate world
- How Lindsay has tailored her business to be what her family needs
- Who is hiring freelancers and how you can connect with them
You’ll love this episode if:
- You have a corporate background and want to work from home
- You’re wondering if you can actually match (or exceed!) your corporate income
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Lindsay on her Instagram or her website!
- Listen to Lindsay and Betsy Moorehead’s brand new podcast, The Business Playdate, here!
- Check out Lindsay’s first two episode here and here!
- There is a new 12 month payment plan option on the Live Free Academy. You can get started today for just $147! Check it out at go.micalaquinn.com
- Listen to last week’s episode here.
- Check out the new resources added to the website to help you kickstart your freelance journey! Check those out at: www.micalaquinn.com/resources
- Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
- New to the idea of freelancing? Learn more HERE.
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE! Thank you!
- Enroll in the Live Free Academy HERE!
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
**This post about a Virtual Assistant may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**