EPISODE 67: SHOW NOTES
One of the most popular questions I get is, “Can I make consistent income as a freelancer though?” The answer is YES and in today’s episode I share the key to consistent income you can rely on and even quit your job for!
We cover the benefits of retainer clients, what services lend toward retainer clients, how to think creatively if your service doesn’t lend towards retainer clients, AND 3 ways to avoid the feast-or-famine cycle!
Thanks for listening! Come share in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind facebook group your income goal, how many clients you need to reach it, and where you’re at in the process. We’ll hold you accountable and cheer you on! And don’t forget to hit subscribe so you don’t miss an episode and if you love the show, share it with a mama friend that needs to know she has options for her career and motherhood! Thanks again and I’ll talk to you soon!
**This post about how to make consistent income as a freelancer may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- the benefits of retainer clients,
- what services lend toward retainer clients,
- how to think creatively if your service doesn’t lend towards retainer clients, and
- 3 ways to avoid the feast-or-famine cycle
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Episodes mentioned in today’s show:
- The Facebook Live I did on how to avoid getting scammed – here!
- Check out my free workshop – How to Become a Work at Home Mom
- Learn more about my paid program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked here!