EPISODE 153: SHOW NOTES
Dreaming about building a web design business? Better yet, a booked-out web design business? This episode is for you!
Mackenzie, our go-to web designer and branding queen here at HQMQ, is sharing the 3 pillars you must master to build a booked-out web design business! She shares the story behind building her 6 figure design business and how she is teaching freelancers to do the same.
Not sure if you’re ready to niched down? Don’t feel rushed especially if you’re in the first 3 months of building your business. When you’re ready, web design is a great option!
Keep scrolling to find the link to Mackenzie’s brand new program! Thanks for hanging out with us today. Connect with myself (@Micala.Quinn) and Mackenzie (@MackenzieMader) on IG – we’d love to answer your questions!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREELANCING & HOW TO GET STARTED DOWNLOAD MY...
Freelance Crash Course
You CAN start a successful freelance business using your current skillset! Even if…
You are a young mom, mom of older kiddos, somewhere in between, or even NOT a mom...
You have no experience, lots of experience, or somewhere in the middle...
This is the FIRST time you’ve ever even heard of freelancing
In this episode, we cover:
- The 3 pillars you must master to build a booked-out web design business,
- How to break through imposter syndrome as a new web designer,
- Mackenzie’s advice on positioning yourself as an expert, and
- How to serve your clients well with a signature offer!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the Stand Out and Shine Accelerator HERE
- Find Mackenzie on instagram
- Listen to our previous episodes with Mackenzie:
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
**This post about a booked-out design business may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**