EPISODE 153: SHOW NOTES
Dreaming about building a web design business? Better yet, a booked-out web design business? This episode is for you!
Mackenzie, our go-to web designer and branding queen here at HQMQ, is sharing the 3 pillars you must master to build a booked-out web design business! She shares the story behind building her 6 figure design business and how she is teaching freelancers to do the same.
Not sure if you’re ready to niched down? Don’t feel rushed especially if you’re in the first 3 months of building your business. When you’re ready, web design is a great option!
Keep scrolling to find the link to Mackenzie’s brand new program! Thanks for hanging out with us today. Connect with myself (@Micala.Quinn) and Mackenzie (@MackenzieMader) on IG – we’d love to answer your questions!
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
This FREE crash course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- The 3 pillars you must master to build a booked-out web design business,
- How to break through imposter syndrome as a new web designer,
- Mackenzie’s advice on positioning yourself as an expert, and
- How to serve your clients well with a signature offer!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about the Stand Out and Shine Accelerator HERE
- Find Mackenzie on instagram
- Listen to our previous episodes with Mackenzie:
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE. Thank you!
**This post about a booked-out design business may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**