EPISODE 36: SHOW NOTES
I have Brenna Dean with me on this Student Spotlight bonus episode! Brenna shares how she started 3 separate but similar businesses and how she has been able to combine her passion with profit!
Listen in to hear how Brenna’s blog led her to start a freelancing business and what the future for her looks like!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, consider sharing it with a friend or writing a review on iTunes! This is how we reach more mamas just like you. Talk to you soon!
**This post about a success story may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
Yes — it is possible!
This FREE 5-day email course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- Brenna’s business growth over the last year,
- how to use your current skills to start a freelance business, and
- what to do if you don’t know what business to start
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Brenna on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook!
- My free resources can be found here
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program