EPISODE 78: SHOW NOTES
When and how do you ask for testimonials and feedback from your clients? We’ve already talked about how to leverage free to work to land clients so in today’s episode I’m covering how to ask for testimonials and then how to leverage them.
We discuss the details behind when and how to ask for a testimonial, what to do with testimonials, and even what specific questions to ask. You don’t want to miss this one!
Thanks for spending time with me today and always! I’d be so grateful if you would write the show a review on Apple Podcasts – it only takes a minute! Thank you if you have already, I love reading what you have to say about the show. What questions do you have on testimonials? Share them in the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group! Talk to you there!
**This post about how to ask for testimonials may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
Learn how to earn $3K a month+ as a freelancer working less than 25 hours a week even if you think you have no experience.
Yes — it is possible!
This FREE 5-day email course will teach you all about the freelance industry, so you can finally end the family vs. finances battle.
In this episode, we cover:
- when and how to ask for a testimonial,
- what to do with your testimonials, and
- what specific questions to ask in your feedback from
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to episode 49 (how and why to leverage free work to land paying clients) and episode 7 (5 ways to increase your confidence as a freelancer) for more information on free/testimonial work!
- Write a review on Apple Podcasts here!
- Sign up for my How to be a Work at Home Mom workshop here!
- Join the Live Free Podcast Community over on Facebook!