EPISODE 264 Show Notes
Today, I’m chatting with Rebekah Hebdon, and this episode is jampacked with practical tips and tricks on how to leverage your content to market your offers. This is Rebekah’s second appearance on the podcast, and I loved getting to catch up and see how her business has grown over the years.
Rebekah is an LFA (formally OTO) alum. She joined in 2021 and started out as a general VA. She niched down to be a Director of Marketing and from there settled into her sweet spot as a Content Strategist and Manager. Rebekah helps her retainer clients manager all of their content across various platforms (from Instagram to Facebook to email and so on). Her clients have A LOT of content, and Rebekah helps make sense of it all.
Rebekah shares some expert level tips on how to use your content to market yourself (or your client). One of which is don’t be afraid to promote yourself! She chats about the importance of asking yourself “what do you want to SELL this week, month, or quarter?” and keeping the answer to that question at the center of your content strategy. She also goes in the different types and categories of content you need to use in your strategy.
Get ready to jot down some notes because you’re going to want to put Rebekah’s tips and tricks to practice right away. Thanks for listening and be sure to let Rebekah and me know what you thought @rebekah.hebdon and @micala.quinn!
In this episode, we cover:
- What a Content Strategist and Manager is
- How to leverage content to market yourself (or your client)
- Up-to-date and practical tips on marketing through social media
- Figuring out how to work at home with your kids
You’ll love this episode if:
- You’re afraid to promote yourself
- You need direction on how to create a content strategy
- Content marketing is your jam
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Rebekah on her website or on her Instagram!
- If you need help managing your content, check out Rebekah’s consulting offer, Connection to Conversion, here for 6 months of strategic content support!
- Listen to Rebekah’s first episode on the podcast here to hear the beginning of her freelancing journey.
- There is a new 12 month payment plan option on the Live Free Academy. You can get started today for just $147! Check it out at go.micalaquinn.com
- Head over to www.micalaquinn.com/shop to check out the new template shop!
- Check out my free crash course on freelancing here!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- Check out the new resources added to the website to help you kickstart your freelance journey! Check those out at: www.micalaquinn.com/resources
- Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
- New to the idea of freelancing? Learn more HERE.
- Loving the show? It would be so helpful if you could write a review HERE! Thank you!
- Enroll in the Live Free Academy HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram! @micala.quinn
More about the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn:
How do I get started? What if I fail? Who will hire me? Is it really possible to create a consistent, full-time income from home?
Welcome to the Live Free Podcast with Micala Quinn where we will be answering these questions PLUS many more! Whether you’re just starting your freelance business (heck even if you don’t know what freelancing is yet) or you’re looking to scale, this podcast will give you tangible business advice along with inspiring interviews to help you create a life and career that works for YOU and YOUR family.
Your host, Micala Quinn, started out teaching high-school English, but when her first child was born, she immediately began searching for something more. She wanted a way to stay-at-home with her daughter (and future babies), but still needed to bring in a full-time income to help support her family. Micala started freelancing, quickly replaced her full-time income, and now helps other moms (like you) get started and grow their freelance business from scratch to 5K and beyond! She believes that being a working mom or a stay-at-home mom no longer needs to be a black and white decision. You CAN have both. On your terms!
Our motto is Mom Strong, Work Smart, and Live Free. Are you in? We’d love for you to join us each Monday, as well as in our Live Free Podcast Facebook community!
**This post about a Virtual Assistant may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**